Integra demands the highest standards across all areas of the business. Our success is built on the passion and commitment of every team member, irrespective of the role they fulfill.
- Happy, smiling, welcoming, professional
- Highest standards of ethics, honesty and confidentiality
- Impeccable attention to detail & accuracy
- True team player
If this feels like you, then discover more about the role below. Being part of Integra is very special and therefore so is our selection process.
About the Post
The role is described in more detail below:
The role encompasses the following:
- Main front of house roles & first point of contact for telephone
- Making, amending or cancelling appointments
- Registering patients on our electronic patient record system
- Checking in patients, including verifying insurance details & arranging pre-certs
- Checking out patients, including taking payments & submitting claims
- Credit control as required
- Other general administration for the practice
We are prepared to consider full time, or significant part time. Please state what you are prepared to work in your accompanying letter.
- 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday (across the two roles)
- 50% of Saturdays from 8.30am to 1pm
We have some of the best terms & conditions in the industry but best of all is our true commitment to staff.
- Salary from $2,000 to $3,000 KYD per month (based on experience)
- Generali Health Insurance
- Silver Thatch Pension
- Generous Holidays
Integra Healthcare Ltd is a rapidly growing practice for all of the right reasons. Built around the principles of Excellence, Integrity, Commitment & Passion, it translates, with zero hype, into a working environment that is second to none, alongside terms & conditions that the majority regard as the very the best.
Modern, bright facilities
Investment in the right equipment
Situated in beautiful Grand Pavilion
Enviable reputation with patients
Quality, high value medical indemnity cover
Highest possible standards in financial integrity
First class electronic patient record system
Staff conditions, holiday & support second to none
Success is shared
Application for Post
Applications must follow the instructions below.
Please complete the application form, attach your latest CV (as a Word or PDF file) and include a covering letter that explains comprehensively why you are interested in applying AND answers the following question: What do our values of Excellence, Integrity, Commitment & Passion mean to you, and how would you contribute to them if appointed to Integra?
We reserve the right to close for applications early.
Please complete the form below