Receptionist & Billing Administrator
Integra Healthcare Ltd is growing and so looking for some very special people to work in what we see as some of the most important roles in our very special medical practice in Grand Pavilion, West Bay Road, as well as other locations opening shortly. Those roles are a combination of Reception (front-of-house) and Billing Administration (back office), part of our highly respected admin team.
Integra demands the absolute highest standards across all areas of the business. Our success is built on the passion and commitment of every team member, irrespective of the role they fulfill. For these roles, that means:
- Happy, smiling, welcoming, professional
- Highest standards of ethics, honesty and confidentiality
- Impeccable attention to detail & accuracy
- True team player
If this feels like you, then discover more about the role below. Being part of Integra is very special and therefore so is our selection process. That process requires motivation and attention to detail, two characteristics we look for in all Integra team members.
About the Post
The role is described in more detail below:
The role encompasses the following:
- Main front of house role & first point of contact for many of Integra’s patients
- Answering the phone and dealing with a wide variety of enquiries
- Making, amending or cancelling appointments
- Registering patients on our electronic patient record system
- Making reminder calls to patients and ensuring they know how to find us
- Checking in patients, including verifying insurance details & arranging pre-certs
- Checking out patients, including taking payments & submitting claims
- Processing claim and financial paperwork
- Credit control as required, including taking phone payments
- Other general administration for the practice
We can accommodate more than one full-time pattern of hours. Please state what you are prepared to work in your accompanying letter.
- 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, or
- 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- 50% of Saturdays from 8.30am to 1pm
Those wishing to work part time need to state this clearly, including the specific hours preferred.
We have some of the very best terms, conditions and working environment in the industry but best of all is our true commitment to staff.
- Salary from $2,500 to $3,500 KYD per month (based on experience)
- Health Insurance
- Silver Thatch Pension
- Generous Holidays
As you would expect, we seek the very best staff, who appreciate the benefit of working for a great employer, who want to be part of something special, who want to be nurtured and developed, and who know that this means passion and commitment too.
Can you help us reach more people?
Integra Healthcare Ltd is a rapidly growing practice for all of the right reasons. Built around the principles of Excellence, Integrity, Commitment & Passion, it translates, with zero hype, into a working environment that is second to none, alongside terms & conditions that the majority regard as the very the best.
Modern, bright facilities
Investment in the right equipment
Situated in beautiful Grand Pavilion
Enviable reputation with patients
Quality, high value medical indemnity cover
Highest possible standards in financial integrity
First class electronic patient record system
Staff conditions, holiday & support second to none
Success is shared
Application for Post
Applicants must follow the instructions below.
Please complete the application form, attach your latest CV (as a Word or PDF file) and include a covering letter that explains comprehensively why you are interested in applying AND answers the following question: What do our values of Excellence, Integrity, Commitment & Passion mean to you, and how would you contribute to them if appointed to Integra?
We reserve the right to close for applications early.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Application form is not working on all mobiles and so it is safest to complete on a PC/laptop. You can also email your application, following all the above instructions, attaching CV and covering letter, as well including all form information to: [email protected]
Please complete the form below