COVID-19: VIDEO CONSULTATIONS & SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS
We are now able to offer video or telephone consultation for in place of clinic visits. These can be booked through the system below. Please ensure you provide the phone or WhatsApp details you would like to use in the Details/Information box. There are two types of appointments:
- Medication Refill Video or Telephone Consultation (15 minutes) - ADULT PATIENTS ONLY
- Video or Telephone Consultation regarding illness or conditions (30 minutes) - ADULTS or CHILDREN
(Children will need to be present with a parent for paediatric video consultations)
For clinic visits, please review our enhanced measures before attending:
TO BOOK A VIDEO OR TELEPHONE CONSULTATION YOU MAY PHONE THE CLINIC ON (345) 745 7450, EMAIL ON TEAM@INTEGRA.KY
OR BOOK ONLINE, SELECTING A VIDEO CONSULTATION WHEN YOU DO
Dr Jasmina Marinova
SPECIALIST PAEDIATRICIAN & NEONATOLOGIST
Dr Marinova is an experienced paediatrician with a special interest in neonatal medicine, having been trained in both paediatrics and neonatal medicine in Europe before spending 15 years in the United Kingdom, both at the world-renowned John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford and in the busy district hospital in Kettering.
More Information & Booking
SICK CHILDREN APPOINTMENT AVAILABILITY
If you cannot see an appointment slot available, please call us on (345) 745 7450 within office hours or on the Paediatric Out-of-Hours Service (345) 326 4370 (Note: Calls only, Out-of-Hours Only) as we carry specific sick child capacity to help ensure your child can be seen when necessary.
Appointment Booking with Dr Marinova
Please simply work through the steps on screen. Please note that even if you have seen Dr Marinova before, if this is your first visit to Integra you must tick ‘no’ against Existing Patient. If you are using a smartphone, it helps to turn your screen sideways (landscape). Thank you.
Please use the following information when prompted to do so:
- Your own email & mobile phone
- Your child’s name
- Child’s date of birth & gender
Services, Conditions & Procedures
- General Paediatrics
- Well-Child Assessments
- Developmental Follow-up
- Urgent Care & Advice
- Hospital Admissions
- Growth, Nutrition & Digestive
- Respiratory Problems
- Autistic Spectrum & ADHD
- Lumps, Bumps & Bashes
- Fever, Bugs & Rashes
Newborn (Neonatal) Services
- Attending Deliveries
- Attending C-Sections
- Newborn Complications
- Resuscitation & Emergencies
- Advanced Neonatal Care
- Baby Checks
- 1st Year of Life
- Respiratory & Neurology
- Referral Management
Dr Marinova Career Highlights
- Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health (MRCPCH)
- 30 years in paediatrics & newborn medicine
- Tertiary training in neonatal care in Sofia, Bulgaria & Oxford, UK
- Newborn Life Support Instructor Advanced Paediatric LIfe Support Provider
- Experienced in developmental paediatrics and autistic spectrum disorders
Education, Training & Experience
Dr Marinova has the following qualifications & accreditation:
- MBBS, Bulgarian Medical Academy
- MD, Certificate of Acquired Specialty in Paediatrics, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health (MRCPCH), UK
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in Paediatrics
Dr Marinova has the following additional training pertinent to her neonatal & paediatric work in hospital:
- Newborn Life Support (NLS) Instructor
- Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Provider
- Neonatal Simulation Instructor (including as Trust Simulation Lead)
Neonatal (Newborn) Experience
My training and experience stretches over nearly three decades and includes training and experience to consultant level in a wide variety of units including the two tertiary hospitals of The John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, UK, and the Sheinovo Hospital in Sofia, Bulgaria, followed by my permanent consultant post in the busy local hospital of Kettering General Hospital in the UK.
- Attending deliveries of all kinds – normal vaginal, caesarean section and assisted deliveries of all kinds
- Initial assessment of newborn infants
- Newborn baby checks
Neonatal Care Experience
- Competent in all aspects of modern neonatal care. 12 months experience in tertiary NICU, referral centre for neonatal cardiology and surgery
- Competent in resuscitation of very premature and sick term neonates
- Competent in the use of conventional ventilation, high frequency oscillation ventilation, inhaled nitric oxide therapy, as well as noninvasive ventilation – CPAP and Vapotherm
- Competent in the management of babies with congenital abnormalities, cardiac and surgical conditions
- Competent in neonatal intensive care skills such as endotracheal intubation, umbilical venous and arterial catheterisation, peripheral venous and arterial access, insertion of long lines, chest drain, dilutional and exchange transfusion. Teach juniors and nurse practitioners these skills.
- Competent in cranial ultrasound scanning. Successfully completed course in cranial ultrasound scan and departmental assessment.
- Competent in the use and interpretation of Cerebral Function Monitoring.
- Competent in total body cooling for babies who suffered perinatal hypoxic insult
- Competent in antenatal counselling of parents of premature babies and babies with antenatal diagnosis.
Over the past 29 years of my paediatric career in Bulgaria, UK and Cayman Islands I have gained an extensive and broad practical knowledge in all aspects of the specialty. This includes:
- Competent in resuscitation of seriously ill children using APLS guidelines.
- Competent in management of children who require high dependency care and stabilisation of children prior to transfer to PICU.
Six-months experience of working in PICU
- Competent in management of children with wide range of common childhood diseases.
- Competent in planning discharge of complex long stay patients.
- Clinical Supervision of junior doctors in their clinical duties including technical paediatric procedures
- Competent in the following practical procedures
- Peripheral intravenous access, peripheral arterial access, peripheral long-line insertion, lumber puncture, interosseous access.
- Competent in child protection procedures and medical examination.
- Up-to-date Level III safeguarding
- Children and Level II Safeguarding Adults
- Experience in developmental assessment, ADHD and autistic spectrum disorder clinics.
- Regular educational statement assessments.
- Attended outreach clinics, special school clinics and adoption panel.
- Participated in the multi-disciplinary assessment of children at the child development centre.
Latest Communications from Dr Marinova
Delighted to Welcome Dr Lisa Joels Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Despite all of the odds thrown at her, Dr Lisa has not only made it here, but cleared mandatory isolation and is now accepting patients (with an early rush, it seems). We are so delighted to...
"My Name is Coronavirus" Children find Coronavirus scary, in part because they see scared people all around them. We came across this booklet and hope it might help a few reduce their anxiety. Just click on the picture of the booklet to download it.