There can be little more stressful than trying to have a baby and finding out that it just isn’t happening. Dr Lisa Joels has over 25 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility including 19 years as a consultant in tertiary University hospitals and 6 years as clinical lead for tertiary assisted conception services at Fertility Exeter prior to moving to Cayman. Her research in this field was recognised through the award of her Doctorate of Medicine from a prestigious University.
She recognises the psychosocial consequences of a delay in falling pregnant and offers a sympathetic diagnostic service for women and couples experiencing fertility problems. She also provides fertility treatments and onward referral to assisted conceptions services where appropriate.
- Diagnostic assessment of both female and male partners experiencing a delay in conceiving
- Investigations including ultrasound and laparoscopic assessment of the woman’s pelvis and tubal patency
- Assessment and treatment of hormone disorders
- Onward referral to assisted conception services where appropriate
- Management of psychosocial consequences of a delay in conceiving
Our clinic is located in beautiful Grand pavilion, with a relaxing waiting room, complete with complementary refreshments, and plenty of onsite patient parking. Access our fertility services in Cayman from:
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
We also pride ourselves on being available for our patients and parents. Outside of these hours, please see our urgent care section to know how to contact us.
Meet Our Obstetrician
Dr Lisa Joels
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist