She recognises the psychosocial consequences of a delay in falling pregnant and offers a sympathetic diagnostic service for women and couples experiencing fertility problems. She also provides fertility treatments and onward referral to assisted conceptions services where appropriate.
- Diagnostic assessment of both female and male partners experiencing a delay in conceiving
- Investigations including ultrasound and laparoscopic assessment of the woman’s pelvis and tubal patency
- Assessment and treatment of hormone disorders
- Onward referral to assisted conception services where appropriate
- Management of psychosocial consequences of a delay in conceiving
Our clinic is located in beautiful Grand pavilion, with a relaxing waiting room, complete with complementary refreshments, and plenty of onsite patient parking.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
We also pride ourselves on being available for our patients and parents. Outside of these hours, please see our urgent care section to know how to contact us.
Meet Our Obstetrician
Dr Lisa Joels
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist