Paediatric & Adolescent Gynaecology
As a mother of two daughters she understands the sensitivities involved and has a supportive, patient and family centred approach to these intimate issues.
Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology Services
- Pre-pubertal girls – vulvo-vaginitis, discharge and soreness of the vulva, skin tags and fusion of the labia
- Problems of puberty – delayed puberty, early puberty, heavy periods, painful periods and pelvic pain
- Laparoscopic surgery for benign ovarian cysts and endometriosis
- Contraceptive advice
Our clinic is located in beautiful Grand pavilion, with a relaxing waiting room, complete with complementary refreshments, and plenty of onsite patient parking.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
We also pride ourselves on being available for our patients and parents. Outside of these hours, please see our urgent care section to know how to contact us.
Meet Our Obstetrician
Dr Lisa Joels
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist