At Integra, we are bound by a set of values that includes Excellence, Commitment & Passion. We believe that part of our commitment should be through education, helping to improve excellence in areas we are passionate about.
Engaging in Education at Many Levels
Educational talks, lectures, seminars, online and even on a one-to-one basis
Patients & Public
We have a growing series of educational courses or sessions for patients and public
We are always delighted to talk to groups, companies, charities or others
Examples of Talks, Topics & Areas of Interest
The following are simply suggestions, or examples of previous talks. Don’t be limited by it. Tell us what you are interested in.
Paediatrics & Newborn
- Understanding Childhood Vaccinations
- Childhood Cancers in the Cayman Islands
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Gynaecology Through the Ages
- Suspicious Symptoms in Women
- HRT – Myths & Misnomers
Dermatology & Skin Cancer
- The Mole versus the Monster
- Understanding Skin Cancer Risks in Cayman
Lectures & Group Talks
We are keen to support education whenever possible and engage in many scenarios each year, including:
- Conference or lecture sessions
- Radio chats & debates
- Talks or lectures to groups
- In-house talks at companies
- Public groups, including here at Grand Pavilion
- Events & charity activities
Integra is always keen to support individuals who aspire to working in healthcare and we have an active mentoring programme, including:
- Mentoring students aspiring to medicine
- Work experience individuals
- Helping individuals with career choices
Please contact Dr Sara Watkin for more information and availability, clearly stating why us, why mentoring and your career goals: [email protected]
Meet our doctors
News, Views & Pertinent Pieces
Uterine Fibroids: Signs and Symptoms
Uterine fibroids, also known as leiomyomas, are noncancerous growths that develop within the muscular wall of the uterus....
World No Tobacco Day – 31st May
May 31st is observed as World No Tobacco Day. At Integra, we join in supporting World No Tobacco Day, increasing education...
The Addition of Sleep as a factor in Hypertension: Part 3 of our World Hypertension Day Blog Series
Wednesday, 17th May 2023, was World Hypertension Day! As part of Integra’s efforts to raise awareness and increase...