Why Choose Integra Healthcare?
Always Available & AccessibleWe pride ourselves on just how available we are to assist when needed
Highly Trained & ExperienceTertiary trained & experienced from World-renowned centres
Multidisciplinary Paediatric TeamCovering newborn, general, developmental & complex paediatrics
The Essence of Integra Paediatric CareOur whole paediatric team is passionate about the health and care of our precious children and together represent a team like no other in the Cayman Islands. The team is lead by Dr Sara Watkin, herself a former Chief of Service for two tertiary services in the UK, including the World-renowned NICU at University College London Hospitals. We pride ourselves on our truly multidisciplinary set of interests too. We are the only team in which rather than relying on one general paediatrician, we have specialists covering neonatal medicine, general paediatrics, adolescent health, developmental paediatrics, skin health and complex disease management. You get the best of all worlds – your paediatrician of choice, backed by specialist colleagues when needed, and unmatched cover as a team.
Visit our Newborn & Neonatal Services page to find out about our exceptional credentials in newborn and neonatal care.
1st Year of Life
- Vaccinations, including Vaccination Advice
- Well-Child Checks
- Sleep Disorders & Sleep Counselling & Support
- Feeding Issues & Food Intolerances
- Food Allergies, including Peanut
- Colic, Reflux & Silent Reflux
- Developmental Concerns
- Constipation, Diarrhoea & Bowel Issues
- Rashes, including Diaper/Nappy Rash
- Fevers, Temperatures & Infections
- Seizures & Unusual Movements
- Parental Concerns
- Unsettled Baby
- Acute or Chronic Vomiting & Diarrhoea
- Abdominal pain (acute & chronic)
- Constipation & Bowel Issues
- Food Intolerances & Allergies
- Obesity & Weight Management Issues
- Eating Disorders & Anorexia
- Allergies & Immunological Problems
- Anaemia & Blood Disorders
- Asthma, Bronchiolitis & Breathing Difficulties
- Chest infection & Pneumonia
- Sore Throat, Strep Throat & Tonsillitis
- Paediatric Rashes & skin Infections
- Ear Infections & Otitis Media
- Eye Infections & Conjunctivitis
- Rhinitis & Runny Nose Problems
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Coughs, Colds & Fevers
- Childhood Diabetes
- Headache & Neurological Issues
- Joint Pains, Juvenile Arthritis & Swelling
- Developmental Concerns & School Issues
- Sleeping Disorders & Teenage Problems
- Seizures & Febrile Fits
- Complex Problems & Unexplained Symptoms
Development & Well Child Services
- Immunizations to Cayman Immunization Schedule
- American, Canadian and UK Immunization Schedules
- Men B and HPV Vaccination
- School Entry Health Exam
- Vision & Hearing Assessment for School Entry
- Comprehensive Schedule of Well Child Checks
- Full Developmental Assessment
- Evaluating Failure to Thrive
- Learning & Speech Concerns
- Behaviour, including in School
- Socialisation Issues
- Growth Concerns
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders)
- Referral Management to Behavioural Services
- Advice & Coping Support for Parents
- Advice with Nutrition & Management
Dr Watkin is a highly experienced, tertiary trained paediatric and neonatal (newborn) specialist in Cayman, based out of Grand Pavilion, with paediatric & neonatal admitting rights at George Town. She has 25+ years experience as a consultant in the UK, including as Chief of Service at the world-renowned University College London Hospitals.
Dr Marinova is an experienced pediatrician in Cayman with a special interest in neonatal medicine, having been trained in both pediatrics and neonatal medicine in Europe before spending 15 years in the United Kingdom, both at the world-renowned John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford and in the busy district hospital in Kettering.
Dr Siobhan Jaques is an experienced, tertiary-trained & accredited specialist neonatologist and paediatrician in Cayman, based out of Grand Pavilion on West Bay Road, with admitting rights at both CTMH Doctors Hospital and Cayman Islands Hospital in George Town.
- Attending all Delivery Types
- Newborn Care & 1st Year of Life
- Baby Checks & Immunizations
- Neonatal Intensive Care from 23+ Weeks
- Comprehensive Paediatrics from 0 - 18 Years
- Well-child & Developmental Follow-up
- School Medicals
Born in New Zealand, Dr Newton is a general paediatrician with the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, tertiary level trained in highly respected paediatric and neonatal centres in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Her specific interests include neonatal care, complex diagnoses and developmental follow up.
Clinic Location & Open Times
The Grand Pavilion Commercial Centre, Hibiscus Way, 802 West Bay Road.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
News, Views & Pertinent Pieces
Choosing your Paediatrician - Parental Rights Choosing your Paediatrician - Parental Rights as a topic is an important one but it should not be a stressful one and we hope...
Recent articles from The Times and the BBC revealed that several families in the UK have already tragically suffered loss of their children with the death toll for Strep A...
Chief Medical Officer says ‘No Cause For Concern’ and no local transmission from imported case of Dengue in Cayman Brac in November
In a statement made last month, the Public Health Department, Customs and Border Control (CBC) and the Mosquito Research and Control Unit (MRCU) confirmed that there was a...