Why Choose Integra Healthcare?
All female, UK tertiary consultant team
Advanced skills accreditations from RCOG
Over 50 years of combined gynaecology experience
Our female gynaecology team has access to some of the best and latest ultrasound machinery, with exceptional image quality. More important though is the experience, training and accreditation of the gynaecologists behind the equipment. Both of our doctors are experienced in ultrasound and between them conduct both transvaginal and transabdominal ultrasound for gynaecology issues. Additionally, Dr Manoharan also has Special Skills accreditation from the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists for the use of ultrasound in managing gynaecological conditions.
Colposcopy is a diagnostic technique using a microscope-like device called a colposcope, used for examining structures and pathology closely. It is utilised to help diagnose both benign and more serious conditions of the cervix, vagina and vulva, including helping to find or examine areas of abnormal or cancerous cells. Given the importance of accuracy and experience in this area, we are privileged to have Dr Madhavi Manoharan, who is accredited by the BSCCP (The British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology), and a university-hospital specialist.
Both of our gynaecologists are experienced surgeons, between them using a variety of minimally-invasive surgical techniques, including laparoscopic surgery, to address a wide range of benign gynaecological conditions or procedures. Additionally, open surgery is also undertaken for hysterectomy, removal of fibroids and large benign ovarian masses. They would be happy to discuss the various techniques and help you make informed choices based on current evidence.
Gynaecology Services Provided
- Diagnosis of benign gynaecological problems
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal ultrasound scanning
- Diagnostic colposcopy
- Bleeding e.g. after intercourse, postcoital bleeding or post-menopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain and painful intercourse
- Urogynaecological problems and incontinence
- Screening services including cervical smear tests
Conditions & Treatment
- Management of benign gynaecological problems
- Treatment of conditions causing bleeding
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Other hormonal disorders
- Vulval & vaginal disorders
- Paediatric and adolescent gynaecology services
- Gynaecology related to fertility treatment
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain
- Uterine fibroids
- Genital tract infections
- Vulva and vagina skin disorders
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Menstrual pain and irregularity
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Minimal access surgery, including laparoscopic surgery
- Urogynaecological problems such as prolapse
- Surgical treatment of endometriosis, adhesions & benign ovarian cysts
- Hysteroscopic surgery, including removal and resection of polyps and fibroids
- Open surgery including hysterectomy, removal of fibroids and large benign ovarian masses
- Treatment colposcopy for benign gynaecological conditions
Clinic Location & Open Times
The Grand Pavilion Commercial Centre, Hibiscus Way, 802 West Bay Road.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
News, Views & Pertinent Pieces
Awesome Lemonade Stands on Lemonade Day 2022 The Integra Crew got out and about to see some of the many Lemonade Stands on Lemonade Day. Every single one of these children,...
Integra Apprentices Commence Their Journey We couldn't be more excited to welcome our 5 new Integra Apprentices this morning as they commence their journey into a rewarding...
Integra Healthcare Joins Forces with Doctors Hospital to Create Cayman’s Most Comprehensive Private Healthcare Group GRAND CAYMAN – May 6th, 2022 – Doctors Hospital (“DH”)...