Why Choose Integra Healthcare?
UK tertiary consultant team
Advanced skills accreditations from RCOG
Over 50 years of combined gynaecology experience
Our gynaecology team has access to some of the best and latest ultrasound machinery, with exceptional image quality. More important though is the experience, training and accreditation of the gynaecologists behind the equipment. Our doctors are experienced in ultrasound and can conduct both transvaginal and transabdominal ultrasound for gynaecology issues. Additionally, Dr Manoharan also has Special Skills accreditation from the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists for the use of ultrasound in managing gynaecological conditions.
Colposcopy is a diagnostic technique using a microscope-like device called a colposcope, used for examining structures and pathology closely. It is utilised to help diagnose both benign and more serious conditions of the cervix, vagina and vulva, including helping to find or examine areas of abnormal or cancerous cells. Given the importance of accuracy and experience in this area, we are privileged to have Dr Madhavi Manoharan, who is accredited by the BSCCP (The British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology), and a university-hospital specialist.
All of our gynaecologists are experienced surgeons, between them using a variety of minimally-invasive surgical techniques, including laparoscopic surgery, to address a wide range of benign gynaecological conditions or procedures. Additionally, open surgery is also undertaken for hysterectomy, removal of fibroids and large benign ovarian masses. They would be happy to discuss the various techniques and help you make informed choices based on current evidence.
Gynaecology Services Provided
- Diagnosis of benign gynaecological problems
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal ultrasound scanning
- Diagnostic colposcopy
- Bleeding e.g. after intercourse, postcoital bleeding or post-menopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain and painful intercourse
- Urogynaecological problems and incontinence
- Screening services including cervical smear tests
Conditions & Treatment
- Management of benign gynaecological problems
- Treatment of conditions causing bleeding
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Other hormonal disorders
- Vulval & vaginal disorders
- Paediatric and adolescent gynaecology services
- Gynaecology related to fertility treatment
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain
- Uterine fibroids
- Genital tract infections
- Vulva and vagina skin disorders
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Menstrual pain and irregularity
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Minimal access surgery, including laparoscopic surgery
- Urogynaecological problems such as prolapse
- Surgical treatment of endometriosis, adhesions & benign ovarian cysts
- Hysteroscopic surgery, including removal and resection of polyps and fibroids
- Open surgery including hysterectomy, removal of fibroids and large benign ovarian masses
- Treatment colposcopy for benign gynaecological conditions
Clinic Location & Open Times
The Grand Pavilion Commercial Centre, Hibiscus Way, 802 West Bay Road.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
News, Views & Pertinent Pieces
School holidays are a time for family, friends, and fun activities; and teens can stay up as late as there's no school! After holidays (such as the upcoming Easter break),...
This article aims to demystify common food allergies, breaking down the misconception that certain foods and drinks such as cow's milk, eggs and peanuts should not be given...
We wish to extend a warm welcome to Dr Yammine, Dr Robinson and Allie Campbell! Dr Yammine is a Specialist in Otolaryngology (ENT) Head & Neck Surgery, Laryngology &...