Dr Lisa Joels is an experienced Gynaecologist with over 30 years of experience, 19 years as the level of Consultant in tertiary University hospitals. She can support you by providing diagnostic and treatment services for a wide range of benign gynaecological problems, screening and contraceptive services, also bringing to the island the latest in minimal access surgical techniques.
- Diagnosis and management of benign gynaecological problems
- Menstrual disorders including bleeding after intercourse, postcoital bleeding or post-menopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain and painful intercourse
- Urogynaecological problems including prolapse and incontinence
- Hormone problems including menopause and polycystic ovary syndrome
- Ovarian cysts and fibroids
- Vulval disorders
- Screening services including cervical smear tests
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Minimal access surgery & advanced laparoscopic procedures for endometriosis, adhesions & benign ovarian cysts
- Hysteroscopic surgery, including removal and resection of polyps and fibroids
- Open surgery including hysterectomy, removal of fibroids and large benign ovarian masses
Our clinic is located in beautiful Grand pavilion, with a relaxing waiting room, complete with complementary refreshments, and plenty of onsite patient parking.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
We also pride ourselves on being available for our patients and parents. Outside of these hours, please see our urgent care section to know how to contact us.
Meet Our Gynaecologist
Dr Lisa Joels
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist