Why Choose Integra Healthcare?
All female, UK tertiary consultant team
Advanced skills accreditations from RCOG
Over 50 years of combined gynaecology experience
Gynaecology UltrasoundOur female gynaecology team has access to some of the best and latest ultrasound machinery, with exceptional image quality. More important though is the experience, training and accreditation of the gynaecologists behind the equipment. Both of our doctors are experienced in ultrasound and between them conduct both transvaginal and transabdominal ultrasound for gynaecology issues. Additionally, Dr Manoharan also has Special Skills accreditation from the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists for the use of ultrasound in managing gynaecological conditions.
ColposcopyColposcopy is a diagnostic technique using a microscope-like device called a colposcope, used for examining structures and pathology closely. It is utilised to help diagnose both benign and more serious conditions of the cervix, vagina and vulva, including helping to find or examine areas of abnormal or cancerous cells. Given the importance of accuracy and experience in this area, we are privileged to have Dr Madhavi Manoharan, who is accredited by the BSCCP (The British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology), and a university-hospital specialist.
Gynaecology SurgeryBoth of our gynaecologists are experienced surgeons, between them using a variety of minimally-invasive surgical techniques, including laparoscopic surgery, to address a wide range of benign gynaecological conditions or procedures. Additionally, open surgery is also undertaken for hysterectomy, removal of fibroids and large benign ovarian masses. They would be happy to discuss the various techniques and help you make informed choices based on current evidence.
Gynaecology Services Provided
- Diagnosis of benign gynaecological problems
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal ultrasound scanning
- Diagnostic colposcopy
- Bleeding e.g. after intercourse, postcoital bleeding or post-menopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain and painful intercourse
- Urogynaecological problems and incontinence
- Screening services including cervical smear tests
Conditions & Treatment
- Management of benign gynaecological problems
- Treatment of conditions causing bleeding
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Other hormonal disorders
- Vulval & vaginal disorders
- Paediatric and adolescent gynaecology services
- Gynaecology related to fertility treatment
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain
- Uterine fibroids
- Genital tract infections
- Vulva and vagina skin disorders
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Menstrual pain and irregularity
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Minimal access surgery, including laparoscopic surgery
- Urogynaecological problems such as prolapse
- Surgical treatment of endometriosis, adhesions & benign ovarian cysts
- Hysteroscopic surgery, including removal and resection of polyps and fibroids
- Open surgery including hysterectomy, removal of fibroids and large benign ovarian masses
- Treatment colposcopy for benign gynaecological conditions
Clinic Location & Open Times
The Grand Pavilion Commercial Centre, Hibiscus Way, 802 West Bay Road.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
News, Views & Pertinent Pieces
Choosing your Paediatrician - Parental Rights Choosing your Paediatrician - Parental Rights as a topic is an important one but it should not be a stressful one and we hope...
Recent articles from The Times and the BBC revealed that several families in the UK have already tragically suffered loss of their children with the death toll for Strep A...
Chief Medical Officer says ‘No Cause For Concern’ and no local transmission from imported case of Dengue in Cayman Brac in November
In a statement made last month, the Public Health Department, Customs and Border Control (CBC) and the Mosquito Research and Control Unit (MRCU) confirmed that there was a...