Why Choose Integra?
Speed of Care
With two full-time consultant dermatologists & experienced dermatology nurses skin cancer screening
Tertiary Trained & Experience
Combining decades of UK consultant experience in leading centres
Priority Access for Urgent Cases
Triage team to ensure suspicious lesions get the earliest care possible
- General dermatology
- Paediatric dermatology
- Skin cancer
- Photo damage
- Skin pigmentation
- Warts & verruca
- Skin tags
- Scars & keloids
- Genital or vulval skin conditions
- Autoimmune skin conditions
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Hair and nail conditions
- Allergic skin reactions
- Mole-mapping for skin cancer identification
- Cutaneous surgery- skin biopsy and excisions
- Non-invasive management of skin cancer
- Botox therapeutic injections
- Patch Testing for skin allergy assessment
- Mole-mapping using the cutting edge FotoFinder System
- Skin cancer diagnosis and management
- Skin biopsies & excisions
- Referral management for off-island procedures
- Follow-up & monitoring
- After care & treatment of skin-related side-effects
Skin Cancer Screening
Integra has two dermatologists with special interests in early skin cancer detection and management, with extensive experience of both Caribbean/ Latin and European/US skin types.
Dr Davide Altamura is both a consultant dermatologist and a dermato-surgeon, and an expert advisor in skin cancer detection protocols, having guided the creation of many in the UK. His combined experience across these areas, backed up by the very latest in AI-driven skin cancer detection equipment, ensures the speediest possible pathway from detection to investigation and then treatment.
Dr David Altamura is a highly experienced general and specialist consultant dermatologist and dermatology surgeon, with a special interest, awards and multiple publications in the field of skin cancer and in particular Dermoscopy and the identification of both malignant and benign skin lesions.
Dr Alison Duncan is a highly experienced dermatologist with more than 12 years at consultant-level, including 7 years at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, a highly respected university service. She has considerable experience of skin issues related to darker skin pigments and an interest in skin cancer.
Clinic Location & Open Times
The Grand Pavilion Commercial Centre, Hibiscus Way, 802 West Bay Road.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
News, Views & Pertinent Pieces
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE Honourable Minister for Health and Wellness, Ms Sabrina Turner MP, Inaugurates New Women’s Health...
Inauguration of New Women's Health Suite is Joined by Minister for Health & Wellness We can't tell you how delighted...
In a scary moment of live broadcast, a sizable proportion of Team Integra was invited onto Radio Cayman as a guest of Anita...