Dr Francisco Martinez
MD Family & Community Medicine
FAMILY PHYSICIAN (GP)
Dr Martinez is a family health specialist with a Master in Assessment Medicine and extensive experience in both family health and urgent/ emergency care, as well as geriatrics and palliative care. Prior to Cayman, he has worked in a busy Madrid practice, urgent and emergency care at the main Spanish military hospital and a busy local hospital in the United Kingdom.
More Information & Booking
Appointment Booking with Dr Martinez
Please simply work through the steps on screen. Please note that even if you have previously seen Dr Martinez, if this is your first visit to Integra, you need to tick ‘no’ with respect to Existing Patient. If you are using a smartphone, it helps to turn your screen sideways (landscape). Thank you.
Services, Conditions & Procedures
Primary Care (Family Medicine)
- General & Family Medicine
- Preventative Medicine
- Acute & Chronic Illness
- Urgent Care & Advice
- Minor Procedures
- Growth, Nutrition & Digestive
- Respiratory Problems
- Lumps, Bumps & Bashes
- Fever, Bugs & Rashes
Medicals & Assessments
- Work Permit Medicals
- (Pre-) Employment Medicals
- University & Camp Medicals
- Well Person Assessments
- Annual Physicals
- Life Insurance Medicals
- Taxi & Public Vehicle Driver Medicals
- Second Opinions
Dr Martinez Career Highlights
- Master in Assessment Medicine,
- Qualified in Spain & UK
- Emergency multispecialty training & experience from Spain’s largest military hospital
- Qualified & experienced in elderly medicine & palliative care
- Practising GP in Cayman since 2012
Education, Training & Experience
Dr Martinez has the following qualifications:
- Medical Doctor Degree from Complutense University Madrid, Spain
- Specialty Training in Family Medicine and Community Health. Ministry of Health, Spain
- Master in Assessment Medicine. Barcelona University, Spain
- Diploma Palliative Care. Canary Island Health Authorities
He started his medical career as a GP training in different rural Health Centers in the province of Salamanca (Spain) before qualifying in thehighly respected Military Hospital ‘Generalisimo’, a care of the elderly and palliative care hospital in Spain. Besides elderly and palliative care, he was responsible for assessment and management of acute problems of a variety of inpatients.
During the same year, he started his successful private practice as a GP in the Alder Clinic, centrally located in Madrid, attending primary care patients from across the spectrum of Health Insurance Companies, including the Bupa Spanish Group, Sanitas.
Urgent & Emergency Medicine
In 2012, Dr Martinez moved to Cayman where he took up post practising in Family Medicine and Urgent Care.
Latest Communications from Dr Martinez
Whereas all of our values are near and dear to Integra, it is perhaps integrity that we see as both a value and an unwavering commitment. You trust us with your health or your children's health and that is a responsibility we are both humbled to be honoured with and...